We are specialists. We deal with clients one to one because we are ATM geeks, experts at what we do, able to respond to any questions quickly and efficiently; give us a call and talk to one of us- from sales to technicians. We’ll guide you through the process, answer your questions and if you decide we’re the ATM provider for you, set you up with the best option for your business.
High School diploma. College or University degree is a strong asset.
- Excellent Credit Rating
- Clear Criminal Record
- Clean Driving Record
Experience and Skills:
Solid technical ability, basic computing and networking abilities, MS Office.
Specific Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- ATM/Kiosk staging, installs and removals
- Loading and transport of ATMs to and from sites
- Troubleshooting and repairs of ATMs in the field
- Maintaining of on-board part inventory
- Documentation and processes related to the ordering and movement of parts
- Proper recording of serials numbers and hardware information for deployed devices
- Care and control of company vehicle and ensuring maintenance is up to date
- Clean and re-decal ATMs in the field, applying new branding and installing and promoting signage
- Communicate and resolve issues with merchants while at site
- Special projects as assigned
- Providing tech support, over the phone or through Team Viewer
- Using manufacturer remote software tools and custom applications to diagnose /resolve equipment issues
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Physically fit – able to lift 45 kg (100 lbs), stand and/or sit for long periods of time, and be able to bend/ twist as ATMs can weigh over 300lbs.
- Flexibility for out-of-town travel, overnight trips and on-call rotation
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the demands of the business and to handle change
- Professional conduct and appearance