To Our Customers/ Partners and Communities we serve:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, our thoughts are with you and your families. More than ever cash will be relied upon during these uncertain times. As such, RapidCash ATM and its subsidiaries have a comprehensive plan in place to continue to protect our employees and support the ongoing operations of our customers. We are closely monitoring and implementing policies/advice from the WHO and respective government health authorities and urge you to do the same.
We are doing what we can to protect our employees, help flatten the curve and continue to deliver mission critical services so our ATMs/Kiosks operate normally.
- Adopting work from home practices as needed for non-essential staff. Prior to this outbreak we invested heavily in new infrastructure which allows us to continue to operate with solid and planned redundancies with enhanced networking capabilities;
- Monitoring our supply chain and partners so we can continue to process and settle transactions, obtain and distribute vault cash to our network of ATMs/Kiosks, increased our inventory of equipment and parts so we can support clients as needed, when needed. We will continue to update our messaging to ensure our customers have accurate information to make appropriate decisions;
- Implementing several measures to ensure the health and safety of our offices, including suspending international travel and limiting non-essential domestic travel, reducing large customer events, limiting visitors to our offices, and maximizing health and hygiene activities by maintaining sanitation supplies and increased cleaning and encouraging an “if you are sick, stay home” mindset.
- Modifying our paid time off policies to work with employees;
- Providing the following best practices to our merchants across the country;
- Wipe down your ATMs/Kiosks regularly (apply anti-bacterial solution to a soft cloth and wipe pin pads, touch screens, buttons, cassettes and card readers). DO NOT APPLY SOLUTION DIRECTLY TO THE EQUIPMENT.
We deeply appreciate your partnership and trust you have bestowed.
We will continue to make decisions based on the health and well-being of our customers, employees, partners, and communities we serve as our highest priority.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Remember, viruses are contagious but so is compassion, calm and love. Thanks.